|This page describes a hat: a set of related responsibilities that a single person takes on each year. See also the Roles page, and Category:Hat page.|
The person in this role is responsible for maintaining the camp’s music infrastructure and curating music for camp events and background. This role requires work during the event.
- Ensure the camp’s sound equipment is in good condition for the burn, and all necessary supplies are purchased.
- Select music for the hookah lounge, bar hours, and general party music.
- Traditionally, this includes soliciting music from campmates
- Bring the music to the playa on at least one dedicated MP3 player.
- Ensure music is played at appropriate times.