|This page describes a hat: a set of related responsibilities that a single person takes on each year. See also the Roles page, and Category:Hat page.|
The person in this role is responsible for coordinating and minimizing the camp’s ecological footprint and related infrastructure. This role requires work primarily during the event.
- Determine whether the camp’s existing LNT infrastructure will meet the needs of the members this year.
- Plan the amount of consumable supplies such as black polyplastic, trash bags, paper burn bags, etc. needed and communicate it to ??? so it can be added to the early-arrival purchase list.
- Each day during the event, check how full the evaporation pools are and communicate it to the Infrastructure Lead if the levels are getting too high.
- Ensure that the trash, recycling, and other MOOP receptacles are being emptied in a timely manner. Inform the camp members if not.
- Ensure that burnable trash is being disposed of in the burn barrel when it’s active.