Master of Scheduling & Communication
|This page describes a hat: a set of related responsibilities that a single person takes on each year. See also the Roles page, and Category:Hat page.|
The MoS is the primary communicator in the camp. They are charged with coordinating the schedule of events, both public and internal. This role requires work outside the event only.
- Coordinate camp events and produce a schedule of events.
- Submit camp events to the What Where When when submissions open
- Coordinate with kitchen master on meals schedule
- Coordinate with the Hookah Master and Coffee Coordinator on the work shift schedule
- Write the camp watch schedule
- Do a postmortem, change role description as necessary